And you held the only Microphone…
What would be your Message?
Are you a woman over 50 who is looking to connect with your soul purpose and increase your self confidence?
Sugar and spice and everything nice?
“Be nice and quiet and don’t upset anyone”
“Don’t let compliments go to your head”
“Get a good, steady job”
“Don’t eat that, it’ll make you fat”
“Girls can’t do that”
As a young girl you bought into this. After all, the ‘grownups’ were saying it, so it must be true. No doubt they were well meaning, had your best interests in mind and it’s what they were taught.
You also accepted that, as a female, you had certain roles to play in your life: daughter, sibling, girlfriend, wife, mother and grandmother, etc.
You did your best to live up to this.
Here you are, finding yourself in the second half of life and asking:
“I’ve done what was expected of me, have been fairly content for the most part, so why do I feel so unfulfilled? And why do I feel guilty about it and think it’s better to just keep quiet? What’s wrong with me?”
“To Remember Who You Are, You Need To Forget What They Told You To Be”
You are not alone!
There are thousands, if not millions of women around the globe, feeling this way. I’ll tell you why shortly.
As a Coach and Mentor, I connect with so many women like you who are in the second half of life and finding themselves:
- Feeling an intuitive yearning for something more… and then feeling guilty and ungrateful
- Staying in a job they hate just for the income… and crying themselves to sleep at night
- Experiencing an emptiness…that no amount of food or other “emotion-numbing” crutch can fill
- In ‘can’t-make-a-decision’ prison… falling victim to procrastination
- Fighting feelings of depression and anxiety… thinking something is wrong with them.
- Battling deep, visceral levels of loneliness… and not getting empathy or understanding from others
- Longing for a deeper sense of soul purpose… to finally know why they are on this planet
- Lacking a sense of who they are beneath the roles they have played and in living up to the expectancies of others… desperate for a deeper sense of self
- Feeling a relentless tugging to express their innate talents and gifts… with no idea how to do it
- Being deeply distressed about the state of our world… feeling powerless and fearful
“A seasoned woman is spicy, she has been marinated in life experience. She is at the peak of her influence and power. She is committed to living fully and passionately in the second half of life, despite failures and false starts.”
– Gail Sheehy
Is the Following Familiar to You Too?
So here you are, more than likely experiencing some or all of:
- Weight gain
- New health issues
- Relationships that are struggling
- Unfulfilling job/career
- Masterful procrastination because you don’t trust yourself and your choices
This rut you find yourself in is feeling more and more like the movie, “Groundhog Day” where you wake up to the same routine, day after day, endlessly tired from lack of quality sleep.
You think you don’t have the abilities of enough education or expertise and not enough time to walk a brand new life path. You feel powerless.
I’ve been there…
I know what you are going through… my life was also filled with confusion, lack of intimacy, compassion and connection, physical pain, emotional pain, critical self chit-chat and inner unrest.
It felt as if I were alone in a hallway surrounded by locked doors.
I know that what you want is to be unstuck and clear about your life direction, be shown how to shine your light, live a life of love, creativity, contribution, a sense of belonging, self-expression and a deeper sense of self and soul purpose.
There is a Reason For This! It’s…
There’s a huge, planetary, shift in consciousness going on and women are particularly sensitive to it.
The Dali Llama has said, “The world will be saved by the Western woman.”
Our world may seem to be in chaos, but it is really unfolding in lawful order.
You are a part of all this and it’s a good thing! Uncomfortable yes, but your discomfort is simply your Universal call to become fully alive.
In doing so, you will be living your evolutionary journey as a woman.
Your contribution to solving our collective planetary problems is made by simply living the grandest version of you!
We’ve Covered the ‘WHAT’ and the ‘WHY’, Now Here’s the ‘HOW’
During the intense period of my own search for my Critical Calling, a new relationship with me, and a shift from a feeling of powerless to powerful, I went off alone to Kathmandu, Nepal, as a volunteer, to teach English to Buddhist monks.
Never had I done anything remotely akin to such an adventure! I was so desperate, I went half way around the world to a developing country and a culture I knew nothing about.
“Something” profoundly shifted.
Upon my return home I felt an urge to write (I have always said I would write a book one day), and once I began, the knowledge was downloaded so quickly into my mind that I could barely type it fast enough.
I birthed “Inspirational Goaling”, aka “In-Spirit Direction”.
This very different approach to the outdated mode of reaching our aims and desires is now what I coach and mentor women, just like you, through their struggle-free transition into a deeper sense of self and soul purpose.
How Inspirational Goaling is Different
- It is predominantly driven by Feminine Energy with just a ‘taste’ of the Masculine
- You make your emergence from the inside out, not the outside in
- You find your voice and claim who you are
- You break the patterns of unconscious, crippling beliefs that have set you up for repeated obstacles, soul hurt, inner unrest and what feels like a struggle for your very survival
- You begin to relate with the Universe on a previously un-imagined level
- You become extremely clear
- You connect with your Divine Purpose
- You begin a life that is now brimming with personal fulfillment and profound meaning
“Nobody else knows your reason for being. You do. Your bliss guides you to it. When you follow your bliss, when you follow your path to joy, your conversation is of joy, your feelings are of joy — you’re right on the path of that which you intended when you came forth into this physical body.”
– Esther Hicks
I Want to Hear your Story
You can stop beating yourself up for not being able to accomplish this alone. This is not a solo race.
It’s difficult for you to hold yourself accountable for showing up in ways that are consistent with what you need to BE. Especially when you don’t know what that is!
I’d like to listen to your story and help you step into your spotlight. Hold a space for you and mirror to you the potential of your Becoming.
Simply click below to be taken to the place where you can request a no-cost, 45 – 60 minute conversation with me, personally.
You May Qualify for a No-Cost Conversation with Coach Lynn
If you have read this far, you have the courage to go for your dreams! I’m thrilled at the prospect of talking with you.
P.S. Click here to see what other women have had to say about their Inspirational Goaling experience.